Email : email@example.com I Phone : 9995079487, 8089587705
Other Medical Entrance Exams
Till the year 2012, various deemed universities and private universities/colleges and a few Govt. Institutions for medical education were conducting their own exams. This process was a bit non-uniform and hence to adhere to uniformity for admission procedure, these individual exams got replaced by NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) except
AIIMS, JIPMER, MGIMS-Wardha, Manipal-MAHE, CMC-Vellore, AMU and COMED-K. For the academic session of 2013, admissions into various medical colleges and universities will be done on the basis of NEET scores.
NEET will ensure:
- Proper and uniform selection procedure.
- Savings on filling of unnecessary several examinations forms.
- After appearing in only one exam the students will be free and relaxed.
- Stress-level will be considerably reduced.
- Substantial financial savings for parents.
- A student can prepare in a focused manner for one exam.
- Unnecessary wastage of time, effort and money will be eliminated.
- One common examination for admission into almost all of the MBBS colleges in India.
Following Medical Exams were in conduction till 2012:
- CBSE (AIPMT): www.cbse.nic.in
- AFMC: www.afmc.nic.in
- BHU (MBBS): http://www.bhu.ac.in/
- BVP: www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
- WBJEE(MBBS): www.wbjeeb.in
- OJEE(MBBS): www.odishajee.com
- GGIPUCET(MBBS): http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- JKCET(MBBS): http://www.jkbpoe.org, http://jakbpee.nic.in
- U-PMT: www.uttaranchaleducation.net/UPMT/
- CG-CPMT: http://www.cgvyapam.info
- HP-CPMT: www.himachaleducation.net/HP-CPMT/
- HR-PMT: www.haryanaeducation.net/HPMT/
- MP-PMT: www.vyapam.nic.in/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Punjab-PMT: www.bfuhs.ac.in/, www.babafariduniv.com
- Rajasthan-PMT: www.ruhsraj.org/
- CET-Chandigarh: www.punjabeducation.net/Medical/
- K-PMT: www.cee-kerala.org/
- JCECE-PMT: www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb
- BCECEB-PMT: www.bceceb.org
Do click on the link: http://www.aakash.ac.in/prepare-for-medical-entrance-exams for Medical Exams which were conducted in 2013.