Email : email@example.com I Phone : 9995079487, 8089587705
AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) Medical Ent. Exam - 2013
Aligarh Muslim University:
Aligarh Muslim University was established by Syed Ahmed Khan in the year 1875. This Muhammedan Anglo Oriental College gained the status of a full-fledged University in the year 1920. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission of students to the MBBS and BDS courses. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is generally held in the end of May.
Reservation of Seats (Open for all states):
- 150 seats for MBBS (145 + 5 seats of NRIs)
- 40 seats for BDS (35 + 5 seats of NRIs)
Duration: 4 ½ years
Application Form Details of M.B.B.S. /B.D.S. courses at AMU:
|Filling of Form||Admission Test Fee||Submit to||Last Date of Receipt|
|ONLINE||Rs.500.00||Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh - 202002||Last Week of March (25/03/2013)|
Test Schedule of M.B.B.S. /B.D.S. courses at AMU:
|Month of Test||Duration||Scheduled Start|
|Last Week of May (26/05/2013)||3 hours||10:00 AM|
Test Centre Location of M.B.B.S. /B.D.S. courses at AMU: Aligarh, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Srinagar, Hyderabad
Eligibility for AMU Medical Entrance Exam:
- Age: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- Qualifying examination: Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Test Paper Details:
There shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on four subjects like-
- Physics - 50
- Chemistry - 50
- Botany - 50
- Zoology - 50
There is 1/4th Negative Marking.
Selection Process:Through Admission Test.
Note: The candidates should secure at least 50% marks in the Admission Test to become eligible for selection.
- There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to M.B.B.S. and B.D.S. Candidates applying for M.B.B.S. can also apply for admission to B.D.S. on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Test Fee. They should clearly indicate in their Application Form their choices in order of preference.
- Selected candidates will have to go through medical fitness examination before completing the admission.
How to Apply: Application form Submit to
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh - 202002
Website URL: www.amu.ac.in